is a medium-sized law firm registered in Vienna, Austria, with a strong international perspective. We work on the basis of the partner principle, meaning that our clients will always be advised by one of our partners personally, allowing us to offer individually tailored assistance and counselling. Our partners have international experience, are acclaimed lecturers and have published both in Austria and overseas.
Alix Frank Profile
- An experienced team: our clients benefit from the extensive professional experience of our partners gathered over several decades.
- A holistic approach: we advise enterprises of all sizes in all aspects of Austrian business law, in a skilled and effective way.
- An international team: we speak German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Slovak. We are members of MSI Global Alliance, a worldwide multidisciplinary network of independent lawyers, tax consultants, auditors and offshore investment consultants, and Euréseau, a global network of independent law firms.
- An interdisciplinary team: thanks to our close relationship with the Austrian tax adviser group SOT Süd-Ost Treuhand Wirtschafts-und Unternehmensberatungsgesellschaft m.b.H, we can offer competent, timely and effective advice on matters relating to taxation as well as legal matters.
- A modern team: we advise our clients on all matters relating to the internet, e-commerce (specifically in connection with start-ups and co-operation with venture capital firms), IT and telecommunications.